Careers, Internships & Volunteering
Aptus has many opportunities whether you are looking for a volunteering job, an internship (student placement), or a rewarding career.
Looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career? Come join our team! With 12 locations across Toronto and the GTA, Aptus seeks qualified employees, who demonstrate the skills, experience and character needed to deliver effective supports to people with developmental disabilities. Aptus seeks employees who feel passionate about bettering the lives of the children and adults we support. We offer a competitive compensation package and make every effort to promote from within.
Supported Living Home - Direct Support Professional (Maple, Ontario)
Summer jobs: Supported Living Program Assistants (Thornhill, Vaughan)
Please direct all resumes and cover letters to:
• email: email@example.com (please use the job title as your email subject) or
• fax: 416-630-2236 (please put "Attn: HR" and the job title on the cover page of your fax)
We thank all interested applications. Only applicants who best meet the requisite skills, experience and qualifications will be contacted.
Student Placements (Internships)
We have student placements in the following programs year round:
• Residential Services
• Employment Now!
• Creative Collective
• Sensory Program
• Occupational Therapy
• Children’s Day Program
The benefits of volunteering are endless. All volunteer hours will be recognized and we appreciate the generous donation of your time! Here are the current opportunities:
• To volunteer at Aptus Teaching Landscape, no application is required. Simply join us for drop-in community volunteering on Saturdays, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 111 Anthony Road (south-west of Wilson and Dufferin). Aptus Teaching Landscape is behind Aptus' school. Contact Elaine Garness, the Program Supervisor, with any questions at 416-407-5062 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• To volunteer at events, no application is required. Please email email@example.com.
• To volunteer with Aptus participants or for an office role, please complete our volunteer application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or mail it to 40 Samor Rd. Toronto, ON M6A 1J6. Or fax: 416-630-2236.