Aptus partners with local community centres to unite artists of all abilities in the creation of art, jewellery, and handcrafted items. The Collective offers a purposeful space for art, exploration and collaboration. An array of mediums are used - polymer clay, beads, wire, stained glass and paint.
Creative Collective welcomes:
• requests to buy art or handcrafted items
• new opportunities to engage with artists
• questions about how you can participate
• information about fairs, markets or rummage sales
• donations to support the sustainability of this initiative
Buy from Us @ Arts Market and Fairs
Aptus' Creative Collective sells its art and handcrafted items at the Arts Market at 846 College St. (west of Ossington). The Collective also participates in local art fairs. All profits are received by the contributing artists and a portion supports the sustainability of the Collective (art materials, entry fees, etc.).
416-633-5775 and ask for the Creative Collective
Thank you for supporting the development of artists of all abilities.